Clothing, shoes, books, purses, belts, backpacks, linens, small toys, and pots & pans have one thing in common – all can be recycled. A broad range of products can be Reused, Repurposed or Recycled. Cycla will buy:
- Textile, Shoes, Accessories, Purses, Belts & Backpacks
- Books and CDs/DVDs
- Kitchen Metals and Pots & Pans
- Small Toys and Stuffed Animals
Don’t know where to start? Cycla offers consulting services to help your business start reaping the financial benefits of recycling.
Increase your business PROFITABILITY and PRODUCTIVITY by calling Cycla today to schedule your first pickup.
Cycla can increase your profitability immediately.
Make money selling your excess Clothing.
Consumer textiles consist of the usual excess clothing, bedding, bath, and other similar used, unwanted or worn items.
Rather than giving it away – or worse yet paying for the disposal of textile excess – CONVERT THAT EXCESS INTO REVENUE AND PROFIT.
We buy your textile excess including:
Did You Know?
- Nearly half (45%) of post-consumer textile waste that is recovered is REUSED as second hand clothing and accessories – including thrift store excess.(1)
- Approximately 30% of post-consumer textile waste is RECYCLED for further use as wiping and polishing cloths.(1)
- 20% of post-consumer textile waste is REDUCED into fiber to be used in products similar in nature to those manufactured from pre-consumer textile waste.(1)
Cycla has a strong reputation among textile recyclers and a driving passion to prevent this overstock from ending up in a landfill. Because of our reputation and time-tested relationships, Cycla nets top-tier pricing that is passed along to its customers. This makes an immediate impact on your profitability. Cycla also handles all the freight logistics – one more task you don’t need to worry about. AND Cycla pays on time!
Don’t unnecessarily pay to dispose your consumer textile waste. Increase your business PROFITABILITY and PRODUCTIVITY by calling Cycla today to schedule your first pickup.
(1) Source: Council for Textile Recycling
Overwhelmed by your used book volume? Don’t throw them in the trash. Let Cycla pay you cash!
Used books typically pose a challenge for thrift store owners. Let Cycla incorporate your excess used books into your overall recycling program. While paper is one of the easiest materials to recycle, it also weighs the most, so landfill costs for book disposal can add up to a large expense. Along with your used books, Cycla will purchase used CDs and DVDs.
Did You Know?
- Books are difficult to RECYCLE or REDUCE due to the adhesives used to bind them.
- CDs and DVDs have similar REDUCE /REUSE/ RECYCLE characteristics to cardboard (jackets) and plastics (cases and discs)
- After textiles and accessories, books and CDs/DVDs are the next largest thrift store volume contributor to landfills and often are overlooked.
Cycla has a ready market for your used books, CDs and DVDs. We handle all the freight logistics – one more task you do not need to worry about. AND, Cycla pays on time!
Don’t give away, or unnecessarily pay to dispose of, your used books, CDs and DVDs. Increase your business PROFITABILITY and PRODUCTIVITY by calling Cycla today to schedule your first pickup.
Cycla sells Credential.
“Credential” Clothing – donated, unsorted, untouched and not graded. If you’re looking to purchase credential clothing, contact us today for pricing and availability.
“What am I doing to help my business to grow?” is a question every successful thrift store owner asks every day. Thrift store managers are expected to maintain a juggling act day-in and day-out, between production operations, employees, and customers. The manager is the backbone of the thrift store business and no one understands this better than the thrift store owner.
Cycla’s experience uniquely positions us to identify, understand, and improve on all aspects of a thrift store’s business performance. While owners and managers are experts at selling used goods, they may not be aware of the industry eagerly waiting right outside their back door, for their excess products. Cycla is a great asset.
Through our confidential consulting services, we bring a high level of expertise that you will come to expect from your top managers. We not only understand your business, but with 20 years of working directly with thrift store management, we have seen and operated under many different methods of store production.
CYCLA CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOME LINE THROUGH THE CONSULTING SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Store evaluation to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Profit maximization through back end excess product sales
- Production streamlining
- One-on-one training to increase sales and presentation of individual departments
- Pricing strategies
- Donation intake strategies
Cycla believes a well managed thrift store should realize at least a 10% revenue increase each and every year. At the same time, pricing and production efficiencies should improve each year to provide continuous increases to the bottom line.
Cycla’s consulting services are designed to work with the store owner and managers hand-in-hand to maximize store performance, increase sales and profitability, and grow individual team members.
Call or email Cycla today to schedule a no-cost initial evaluation of your store performance.