Clothing, shoes, books, purses, belts, backpacks, linens, small toys, and pots & pans have one thing in common – all can be recycled. A broad range of products can be Reused, Repurposed or Recycled. Cycla will buy:
- Textile, Shoes, Accessories, Purses, Belts & Backpacks
- Books and CDs/DVDs
- Kitchen Metals and Pots & Pans
- Small Toys and Stuffed Animals
Don’t know where to start? Cycla offers consulting services to help your business start reaping the financial benefits of recycling.
Increase your business PROFITABILITY and PRODUCTIVITY by calling Cycla today to schedule your first pickup.
Cycla can increase your profitability immediately.
Make money selling your excess Clothing.
Consumer textiles consist of the usual excess clothing, bedding, bath, and other similar used, unwanted or worn items.
Rather than giving it away – or worse yet paying for the disposal of textile excess – CONVERT THAT EXCESS INTO REVENUE AND PROFIT.
We buy your textile excess including:
Did You Know?
- Nearly half (45%) of post-consumer textile waste that is recovered is REUSED as second hand clothing and accessories – including thrift store excess.(1)
- Approximately 30% of post-consumer textile waste is RECYCLED for further use as wiping and polishing cloths.(1)
- 20% of post-consumer textile waste is REDUCED into fiber to be used in products similar in nature to those manufactured from pre-consumer textile waste.(1)
Cycla has a strong reputation among textile recyclers and a driving passion to prevent this overstock from ending up in a landfill. Because of our reputation and time-tested relationships, Cycla nets top-tier pricing that is passed along to its customers. This makes an immediate impact on your profitability. Cycla also handles all the freight logistics – one more task you don’t need to worry about. AND Cycla pays on time!
Don’t unnecessarily pay to dispose your consumer textile waste. Increase your business PROFITABILITY and PRODUCTIVITY by calling Cycla today to schedule your first pickup.
(1) Source: Council for Textile Recycling